January 2017 Stash Report

I was pretty busy in January making my tuffet, finishing up a UFO, and starting on a new project (pictures in my last post) which also resulted in some stash usage. I offset the usage with some new purchases. 

I don't mind a few purchases from time to time, especially when you can take advantage of a sale (I got the Frivol for $13 since I had a full punch card at a shop having a sale!). My plan is to make a couch caddy with the sewing themed fabric and to make the quilt from the Frivol at my spring retreat. Let's see if I remember by May that that was my plan! 

Here's the accounting: 

Fabric used this month: 3 1/2 yards
Fabric added this month: 2 3/4 yards

Fabric used year to date: 3 1/2 yards
Fabric added year to date: 2 3/4 yards

Net fabric used: 3/4 yard 

Plenty of time left this year to boost those numbers! 

Comments

Kate said…
You got some fun stuff to play with. Congrats on staying in the black.
Kalicocreations said…
Cute fabrics. You are still in the black so you did an excellent job!
Terry