June 2016 Stash Report

We were on vacation last week enjoying a great time in Michigan, so my June stash report is a week delayed.  

I didn't add any stash during the month - I usually find at least one quilt shop to duck into during a vacation, but didn't see any this time, so didn't even go into a quilt shop during the month. 

I used a little bit for teacher gifts and a quilt back - you can see pictures here

Fabric added this month: 0 yards
Fabric used this month: 2 7/8 yards

Fabric added year to date: 3 5/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 30 1/8 yards

Net fabric used: 26 1/2 yards

My guild is having a quilter's garage sale this week and I have two bins of fabric ready to sell - hopefully I can keep fairly good track of what I sell to capture it in my stash report at the end of July! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
My guild is having a garage sale next weekend. I find it really hard not to buy at those withthe prices so reasonable. I am also selling some fabric, but not as much as you.
Ren said…
Where in Michigan did you vacation?? We are going to travel up the Gold Coast in September.
Dar said…
Great picture of you and the family. Looks like everyone was happy to be on vacation.
Kate said…
Great stash numbers for this year. Hope you do well at the quilter's garage sale.