I am keeping a monthly stash report this year, as that works out better for me. I started my year well, with a goal to finish a project in progress, my Warm Winter Wishes top that I started last spring at my bee retreat. I got right to work on the 1st of January and got the top finished. When I went to record the amount of stash used, I found that I hadn't counted any of it yet, so I got to count the top and back. I even got the quilt loaded for quilting in that first weekend and have been working on it slowly throughout the month.
Following that great start, I had my bee workday and finished up the Scrappy Trips top. Once that was done, I cut some yellow for the binding, so it is ready to go once I get the back made and get that one quilted.
The rest of the month was spent working on a few other projects, but no finishes, and I didn't visit any quilt shops so no fabric came in. I am pleased with this start to my stash report and hope it will be a good sign for the rest of the year!
Fabric added this month: 0 yards
Fabric used this month: 5 yards
Fabric added year to date: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 5 yards
Net fabric used: 5 yards
Hope you had a great January in your sewing area!