I spent what felt like a good deal more time in my sewing room this month and got started on a new project (that always feels good, doesn't it?) and finished up some quilting that I have been procrastinating on for a long time! Here's the recap of the 16 1/4 hours I spent sewing:
- Made one of my kits (top) - Indy 500 Row by Row
- Made several trip around the world blocks for Diana's Golden Needle (I will take a picture Monday when I have mine and the others from my bee laid out).
- Cut all the pieces for the Midnight Mystery quilt and finished part 1 of the sewing
|Part 1 of the Midnight Mystery|
- Made a baby doll quilt for my great-niece (to go with the blanket that I am sending to her new brother)
- Finished quilting Easy Street (woo hoo - after 7 weeks on the frame!)
|Easy Street peek|
Hope you had a great August!