Both of my stash usages over these last few weeks have been in support of some of my goals for the year - it is nice when it works out that way!
First up is my string blocks - I cut a few more foundations so that I am ready to go for the next few months, and I also made the two blocks for this month in the cream colorway.
On the other goal, I pulled out and started working on a bunny table runner kit. My mom and dad gave this to me for Christmas several years ago (I only know that because the tag was in the bag with the kit!). I am close to finished on it - down to the hand sewing at the end now.
Here's the accounting:
Fabric added last 3 weeks: 0 yards
Fabric used last 3 weeks: 1 1/2 yards
Fabric added year to date: 6 3/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 115 7/8 yards
Net fabric used: 109 1/2 yards
I am tracking really well on both the additions and the usage compared to prior years - I've usually added at least 2 or 3 times the amount of fabric and have used about 1/2 as much, so I am really happy with the progress this year.
Hope you had a great week with your stash!