Stash Report - Weeks 23-27, 2015

It has been a month since I did my last stash report, and there has been a little activity, but not too much. I don't have any looming deadlines, so I've been puttering around. 
My zip bags
Over the past 4 weeks, I've made zip bags with my bee for our donation to the guild shop at our quilt show (which is coming up in October - more info here), teacher gifts, foundation for my string blocks, and strips for scrappy trip around the world blocks. 
Zip bags from our bee
Here's the accounting: 

Fabric added last 4 weeks: 0 yards
Fabric used last 4 weeks: 2 7/8 yards

Fabric added year to date: 6 3/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 114 3/8 yards

Net fabric used: 108 yards
Scrappy Trips blocks



Comments

Carol said…
Your zip bags look great--have always wanted to try making one of those myself. I keep pinning tutorials for them, but haven't jumped in to try one yet :)