I started March with Loralei's quilt on my frame. I am not sure why it took me so long to finish this one, but in the midst of it I finished 3 or 4 cross stitch projects and also went to retreat. Once I finally got going on it, I finished it right up.
Loralei gave me quilter's choice on this one (she pretty much always does!) and I debated a while before deciding on a panto for it. When I pulled out my pantos, I found one that really complimented the quilt. It is called Tickle, and I've used it before on batik quilts!
|Closeup of the panto and beautiful batiks!|
|The bee checking it out|
|Ah, the joy of the final row!|