The summary of my additions/usage are:
- Cut out and finished some coffee cup holders from a kit I bought long, long ago.
|Coffee cup holders - another kit done!|
- Added and then immediately used a fat quarter for an embroidery project that I've started.
|Beginning of the Alphabet Sampler|
- Handed out a fat quarter for a bee birthday gift.
- Started cutting out a winter quilt kit to work on at retreat.
- Finished one of my cross stitch projects into a cube, using a little fabric along the way.
|Cross stitch cube|
- Cut out a vinyl bag that I have ready to go to my retreat.
The result of those activities is:
Fabric added last 4 weeks: 1/4 yard
Fabric used last 4 weeks: 2 5/8 yards
Fabric added year to date: 1/4 yard
Fabric used year to date: 7 3/4 yards
I am a couple yards ahead of where I was at the same time last year, and I have plans to keep cutting for retreat prep, so hope to make some more progress before I spend a long weekend at a quilt shop where temptation is far too close!
Hope you've been having fun with your stash and making progress on projects that you're enjoying!