Stash Report - Week 12, 2015

I had my bee retreat at the first half of this week, so it was a good week for some stash and kit usage! We were at a quilt shop for the retreat (Threads of Time, which has a retreat center behind the shop), so I did acquire a little fabric.  I went specifically looking for some fabric to make a new purse and I didn't leave disappointed :) 

New fabrics (purse on the left, freebies on the right)
Fabric added this week: 2 1/8 yards (purse fabric + 2 free fat quarters)
Fabric used this week: 6 yards

Fabric added year to date: 2 3/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 16 5/8 yards

Net fabric used: 14 1/4 yards

And, I just finished the latest quilt (one I did for a friend), so now I can do one of mine and get another chunk of fabric used. 

Comments

Cathy said…
Your new fabrics are so pretty!