Stash Report - Weeks 27-30, 2014

Wow, July has been a really busy month and I haven't taken a lot of time to blog about all my adventures.  We had a family vacation and I had a girl's weekend since I posted last and they were both great in terms of sightseeing, food, and reconnecting with those I love. 

I also had a little going on in the sewing room in between it all. I got the crazy idea to give each of my girlfriends a quilt for their birthday this year to commemorate the milestone year we are all passing (it ends in a "0").  As a result, I was able to get some stash slashed for quilt tops, backs, and bindings.  I also added a little bit as I've picked up the kits for three of the rows of the Row by Row Experience.  I am looking forward to adding a few more and getting them into a top. 
Row by Row kits
Here's the stash report for the last four weeks: 

Fabric added last four weeks: 3/4 yard
Fabric used last four weeks: 6 5/8 yards

Fabric added year to date: 26 3/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 36 3/8 yards

Net fabric used: 10 yards!  It is good to be back in double digits - hope I can stay there for a while! 

Comments