The ninth quilt that I quilted this year is for Barbara - a bee-mate of mine who shows up with a top for me every once in a while. She gave me this one a while ago and told me no rush. She said she wanted white thread and something round/circular for the pattern.
Once I finally got going on this top, it quilted up beautifully. Barbara always does a nice job with her piecing and makes backs that are nice and big, so they are easy to get on the frame and keep square.
For the quilting, I decided to use my white cone of Auriful thread. It works as nicely on the longarm as it does in the regular machine. I thought about doing the Bubbles panto on this top, but I can't get the bubbles looking quite right - lots of bobbles in my circles. I decided that I would rather freehand and went with large spirals.
I am really pleased with how it came out and the good news is that Barbara is too!