I haven't been doing a lot of piecing over the last two weeks, but I did get going on some quilting - most of it yesterday. I finished up the Batman top and started quilting it on Mother's Day. After three thread breaks across the first pass, I walked away for a while. I returned yesterday and got it finished with no more thread breaks (yay!). I pulled it off the frame, trimmed it, and got the binding cut, which is the only stash usage for the last two weeks.
After I got the Batman quilt done so quickly, I decided to keep going on my quilting and got a second top pressed, back trimmed (it was already pieced), and loaded onto the frame. It is a mini quilt, so I knew it wouldn't take me too long, and I also got it finished, off the frame, and trimmed up yesterday. The binding was already made for this one so I just need to attach it.
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this week: 3/8 yard
Fabric added year to date: 13 7/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 22 3/8 yards
Net fabric used: 8 1/2 yards
Hope you got some projects moved along this week, whether or not you were busting stash while you did it!