Stash Report - Weeks 14-15 2014

I have been chugging away the last two weeks on two baby quilt projects - one I am doing on commission for a former child care teacher to give one of her friends, and the other for a newly adopted baby boy. I hope to have them both finished and on the way to their final destination by the end of the month.  

I don't have pictures to share yet, but you can see some sneak peeks on Instagram (I am jenquilter), and I will share pictures here when they are done. 

I pulled and cut fabric for the second quilt this week, so that's what is being counted in the fabric used section. 

Fabric added last two weeks: 0 yards
Fabric used last two weeks: 2 1/4 yards

Fabric added year to date: 7 3/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 19 7/8 yards

Net fabric used: 12 1/2 yards

Hope you've had a good week with your stash! 

Comments