It's Done!

I just have to share a quick post to show you the finished Stained Glass Log Cabin quilt top! Yay, after 7 years (give or take), most of which was spent in a cabinet, I am so pleased with this top. 

Several people have asked about the pattern and it is in this book.  My mom gave it to me when I was new to quilting as I just loved log cabin quilts (still do). This is the first quilt I've made from the book.  

I do have to say that log cabin quilts are tedious. I love the end result (see the other one I've made here), but actually find them quite boring to piece - strip after strip and it takes a long time - and a lot of cutting - to see the final result.  Having said that, I know that I have a few more log cabins in my future! 


Comments

Colleen said…
Love it! It's looks amazing!
Gari in AL said…
Wow, that's a stunner.
Dar said…
Jennifer, I love your Stained Glass Log Cabin quilt. I'm a fan of log cabins too and totally agree that the end results are great but a little boring to put together.