Stash Report - Week 29 2013

Some weeks, it is almost not worth reporting the stash usage because it is so small, but then you realize that you really did use some fabric and made progress, so it is worth talking about a little. 

I didn't spend much time in my sewing room this week, but I did get down there a few nights and I got a couple things done that have been on my list and my mind.  I made three pet beds the other night (fabric already cut and counted in a prior week) and freed up a couple spaces on the floor by my machine. Yesterday morning, I was up and at 'em early since I went to bed super early on Friday night (long week with early morning wake ups), and I decided to spend a few minutes sewing before the day got busy.  I am glad I did because it spurred me to steal a little more time later in the day for sewing too.  I finished one of my giveaway projects and found an orphan block to sandwich for a guild project. 

I plan to get downstairs today as well and hope to finish up that block/quilt so I can share pictures tomorrow. 

Here's the official report: 
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this week: 1/4 yard

Fabric added year to date: 14 7/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 35 3/4 yards

Net fabric used: 20 7/8 yards

Hope you've had a good week with your stash! 

Comments

Regina said…
The attic is cooled down and I am eager to get back up there. Working on a project that is far outside my comfort zone, but I made some good progress on it yesterday and need to get back to it. Momentum is a powerful motivator!