Four Things - July 2013

After a few weeks of no sewing whatsoever, I finally made it down to the studio for a while on Thursday afternoon.  I pulled fabrics for a new baby quilt and got them cut. Then, yesterday, my mom, the kids, and I headed over to Threads of Time in Danville, IL so that she could get her machine looked at - it is not behaving :(  Going to a quilt shop always gives me a little bit of a boost of motivation, and TOT didn't disappoint yesterday. I picked out some fabrics to make a purse and they are pretty summery, so I hope that will help me move in the right direction! 

For my four things that I want to complete in July, I am going to do something a little different - I am listing several things that I want to get done.  I will call myself successful if I get any four of them done! 

1. Finish quilting and bind Rolling Stones mini quilt
2. Finish and mail giveaway presents
3. Make a new purse
4. Piece baby quilt top
5. Make quilt back for red & white quilt
6. Quilt graduation quilt for my mom (she didn't graduate, she made it for a graduate!)
7. Label and mail my two donation quilts for ALS Quilts and Dreams Challenge

Let's see if this new approach works! 



Comments

Karen said…
Looks like a good list. You can do it!