Stash Report - Weeks 20 & 21 2013

Activity with the stash has been pretty slow. Over the last two weeks, I did a little quilting, a little shopping, and just a little piecing. This didn't result in any stash being used, but it did result in some being added. 

Here are the additions - a Sewline pencil and leads which the kids gave me for Mother's Day, and a couple yards of Sweetwater's Noteworthy line. I already have a jelly roll and a yard, and this was on sale for 50% off, so I took the opportunity to pick up another couple yards so that I have more to work with when I choose to use it. 


Here's the official report: 
Fabric added last two weeks: 2 yards
Fabric used last two weeks: 0 yards

Fabric added year to date: 11 3/4 yards
Fabric used year to date: 27 yards

Net fabric used: 15 1/4 yards

Hope you had a great week with your stash (and hope to spend a little time with mine later today)!

Comments

Regina said…
I don't keep track - but added a bunch yesterday - enough to do TWO one-block-wonders (ouch) and enough orange to keep even ME happy for a while! Love big sales!

Lori said…
I enjoy going back through someone's blog when I am reading stash reports. Its so nice to catch up on what's happening in their life.
Dar said…
Only adding 2 yds in 2 weeks is good. Most of us add that much in 2 mins. when we go shopping. Your gifts for Mother's Day are so useful and I like the fabric you got too. Hope you get to do some sewing this holiday weekend.
As long as you are still at a net above zero, you are good! I am not good. lol