I finally got my sh*t together this week and made a back for my jelly roll challenge quilt. I had a large piece of fabric from Lois' stash - probably 8-10 yards of a specific fabric - that I thought would work nicely for the back. I decided to add a little spark across the middle and I will show a picture of it when it is quilted since it is on the frame right now. That did wonders for my stash report and got me back in the black.
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this week: 4 1/2 yards
Fabric added year to date: 3 1/2 yards
Fabric used year to date: 7 1/2 yards
Net fabric used: 4 yards
Hope you had a great week with your stash!