It has been a while since I was home and felt like posting a stash report, so I am catching up for the last three weeks this week. There hasn't been much sewing going on, so you haven't missed much.
Over the last three weeks, I have added some fabric for the Easy Street mystery (the grey fabric in the photo below).
And, I've also used some fabric for binding (x2), Easy Street part 1 (pictured below), and backing for a holiday UFO.
Fabric added last three weeks: 3 3/8 yards
Fabric used last three weeks: 3 7/8 yards
Fabric added year to date: 39 1/4 yards
Fabric used year to date: 97 3/8 yards
Net fabric used: 58 1/8 yards
I have my bee's monthly work day tomorrow and am hoping to work on Easy Street part 2 there, but may also bring along a couple gifts to work on for the holidays.
Hope you're having fun with your stash!