I haven't been doing a whole lot of sewing since returning from the retreat a few weeks ago, but I did manage to work on a couple things this week and use a little stash in the process. I finished quilting the top that's been on my frame for a few weeks and trimmed it and prepped the binding. I am planning to bind it by machine tomorrow at my bee workday. I also finished up the Rolling Stones mini-quilt, but had already counted the very small amount of yardage for that. On Friday night, I started the project which is usually my most productive each year - I started cutting kits to make fabric bags which our bee donates to a local women's shelter each December. So far, I have about half of them cut and will finish the other half tonight so we can work on them tomorrow Here's a picture of the cut pieces hanging over the longarm poles.
Fabric added last two weeks: 0 yards
Fabric used last two weeks: 5 1/8 yards
Fabric added year to date: 35 1/2 yards
Fabric used year to date: 85 1/4 yards
Net fabric used: 49 3/4 yards
With the remaining bags and the back for Jack's quilt, I will hit 50 yards by next week for sure! Hope you had a great week with your stash!