Tiny Tuesday

This week I am linking up with Jill for Tiny Tuesday! After I finished my other retreat projects, I started on my project for this quarter's PIG challenge with my bee. I am making a mini quilt from a 2008 issue of American Patchwork and Quilting. I pulled the fabric at least two years ago and it sat on the shelf just waiting to be started. 

I pre-cut only part of it, so spent the first 30-45 minutes cutting the remaining pieces out, then started making little bitty square in a square units (not paper pieced!), then put them together to make blocks. Each block is approx. 6" square. 

Next up is to make a couple dozen tiny flying geese blocks. I will use my new Fit to be Geese ruler to square them up and hope I have good luck with it! I am hoping to have the top done late this month or early November so I have plenty of time to finish it before the holidays. 

Do you have tiny blocks you're working on too? Visit Jill on Tuesdays to see hers and link up yours. 

Comments

Great tiny blocks!! Can't wait to see how the flying geese turn out. :)