Stash Report - Weeks 41 & 42 2012

This weekend was my quilt retreat in Shipshewana and it was a great time! I will be posting more details over the next few days, but wanted to capture my stash report here. This report covers two weeks since I didn't post last week. I took a workshop, and used all my own fabric (love when that works out!), and did a little prep for and then cutting at the retreat. 

I also showed amazing restraint while at 4 quilt shops during retreat and didn't buy a single piece of fabric! I did get a free FQ from the boat at Lolly's and added a lovely red tone-on-tone to my stash. 

Here's the official report: 

Fabric added last two weeks: 1/4 yard
Fabric used last two weeks: 2 7/8 yards

Fabric added year to date: 35 1/2 yards
Fabric used year to date: 80 1/8 yards

Net fabric used: 44 5/8 yards! 

Here's a picture of our group that sat together at retreat - we are standing behind quilts made by Muffet (in the red and black shirt) since the last retreat (and that's not even all of them!). 


Comments

Norece said…
Sounds as though your retreat was a success, made even better with great quilting friends.