Stash Report - Week 40 2012

No report last week because nothing changed. This week, I started my prep for the retreat. I like to have projects cut in advance so I can focus on sewing while I am there. My bee work day was Monday, so I took a stack of fabric and spent most of the day cutting out pieces to make a bed quilt for Jack. 
All the pieces for Jack's quilt
When I got home that night, I prepped the fabric for the baby blanket that will head to a shower next weekend. I got that finished on Tuesday night and on Wednesday I finished the last of the binding from my big pile of binding. 
Baby nine patch backed with flannel
Today I am hoping to get a quilt loaded and work on finishing up a project or two, but we are also heading to the pumpkin patch this afternoon, so that might chew up most of the day. 

Fabric added this week: 1/4 yards (a birthday fat quarter)
Fabric used this week: 4 3/4 yards

Fabric added year to date: 35 1/4 yards
Fabric used year to date: 77 1/4 yards

Net fabric used: 42 yards

Hope you had a good week with your stash! 

Comments

Great job on your prep work! Less than 2 weeks until retreat. WOO HOO!!
Beth said…
Plus you made my fabulous iPhone pouch for my trip to Disney! Thanks for making time for that in your busy quilting time!