September Accomplishments

Hey, look - it isn't even half-way through October and I remembered to post my September accomplishments. I had a very good sewing month - only 12 1/2 hours counted, but lots of binding finished too (and I don't count that time). Here are the projects I made progress on or got finished: 
- Finished binding Cherish Nature
- Pieced back, loaded, and quilted burlap fabric for Terri
- Pieced remaining braids, top, back, and most of the borders for my Oriental French Braid (I'll get the last of the fabric for the border in less than 2 weeks when I head to Shipshewana)
- Loaded and quilted Mary's quilt
- Made bee blocks for Kay and Julie
- Finished binding the hexie quilt
- Finished binding the first Halloween table runner

I am pleased with all that got finished in September and glad to finally mark a few things off my UFO list. Now, I just have to be careful not to start too many new things! 

October will start with more cutting than piecing and will then shift as I head to retreat in a week and a half. I am looking forward to having three good days of sewing :)

Comments

Way to go!! That is a lot done in 12.5 hours!
Karen said…
Great job in September. Looking forward to see what you start next.