Stash Report - Week 35 2012

Just a quickie stash report tonight since I already showed my latest additions earlier in the weekend. I didn't use any new fabric this week, but continued to bind a UFO and piece my french braids, which are both counted as used already. 

Fabric added this week: 1 1/4 yards
Fabric used this week: 0 yards

Fabric added year to date: 30 1/4 yards
Fabric used year to date: 66 3/4 yards

Net fabric used: 35 3/4 yards
(I realized after posting last week that my numbers are off a little, but I haven't taken the time yet to figure out how or where...will correct the net number when I do!).

Hope you had a great week with your stash! 

Comments

DeeDee said…
I used my fit to be geese ruler for the first time and it made perfect flying geese blocks - you will love it. The charm packs you ordered are sweet.