Stash Report - Week 32 2012

Over the past several months, I have said several times that I have backs to make to improve my stash usage, and this week was finally the time! I took tops and backing fabric to my bee work day on Monday and I got two backs done, and then had some time to start cutting out a new quilt. I am not going to count that fabric as used until I finish cutting the quilt - it is from a jelly roll, so is easier just to count when done. I am hoping to get back to that this week. 

Here are the backs: 
Charity quilt peeking out under the back
Back for a Service quilt for a friend who served in Afghanistan
Closeup of the panel - thought it was a nice touch for a patriotic quilt
And here's the stash report
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this week: 7 5/8 yards

Fabric added year to date: 18 7/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 61 1/8 yards

Net fabric used: 41 1/2 yards

This week my focus is on a couple finishes. I will move my sewing station back down to the basement as the Olympics ends and hope to make some progress on things that are waiting for me down there. 

Comments

Nice usage for the week and the year! I love the patriotic panel for the backing. :)