Stash Report - Week 31 2012

The family room sewing station that I set up last week really worked well for me this week. I got sewing in two nights and twice during the day (it helped that I had three days off work this week). I also finished all the blocks for my red & white snowball quilt that I started working on during the Vancouver Olympics! I still have the end pieces of that quilt to make - about 50 more half square triangles - but am hoping before the end of this Olympics that I will have the top assembly started. I used a little bit of red for that, and I need to cut some white/cream today, but that didn't offset my Friday night purchases. 
My mom and I headed down to Crimson Tate on Friday night for an impromptu show hung outside the shop. It was really neat to see all the quilts blowing in the breeze and to see so many people appreciating them. I love to hear the comments of bystanders who don't  know anything about quilting ;)
I did have to do a little to support the owner, right? I picked up these two groups of fat quarters - I plan to make a purse with one set and not sure yet about the other set, but I really liked them both. 
Here's the report for this week: 
Fabric added this week: 1 1/4 yards
Fabric used this week: 1/8 yard


Fabric added year to date: 18 7/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 53 1/2 yards


Net fabric used year to date: 33 7/8 yards


Hope you had a great week with your stash - you can check out other reports at Patchwork Times

Comments

Harriett said…
Love all the quilts hanging on the line.
Dar said…
Great numbers on your stash report!! Good going -- you deserve to add a little to your stash! What a neat idea at the quilt shop. I've never seen any of our shops do that, but it's something I may mention to one of them.

I like the teal Fat quarters especially.
I saw pictures of that show on the news somewhere. Very cool!! And nice purchases!