Stash Report - Week 24 2012

I had a good week for sewing this week - I was able to get some sewing time in 4 days this week and made great progress on Friday moving the rest of the stuff from my upstairs sewing room to the basement storage area. Yesterday, I went to visit a store that has been open for a while, but not yet on my list to stop at. It is called The French Seam and it is a fabric store, but primarily for clothing. She has beautiful wools, knits, denim, some great ruffly fabrics, and I found a nice cotton/linen blend to make a shirt from a pattern I bought a couple years ago. 


Even with my acquisition, I had a good week - I used some yardage for borders, and then gave my mom's friend a big piece of fabric that I am not sure was cotton. She will use it for sewing clothing and thought it would make a nice wrap dress. Here's the report for the week: 


Fabric added this week: 1 1/2 yards
Fabric used this week: 6 5/8 yards


Fabric added year to date: 16 1/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 33 3/4 yards


Net fabric used: 16 7/8 yards


I also pulled several pieces of fabric for backs this week and hope to get one of them made in the week ahead, so I have my fingers crossed for another good week this week! Hope you had a great week with your stash. 

Comments

Angie in SoCal said…
Great numbers, Jennifer. Be sure and show us that shirt.