Stash Report - Week 16 2012

It is really nice to have a week where I am rocking the stash report! I got my stuff in gear earlier this week and counted borders, made two backings, and cut borders for another quilt, so I used lots of fabric! I almost made up for it yesterday when my mom and I went to a garage sale of a fabric rep (she had fantastic prices on bundles of fabric), but I was able to resist, mostly because I didn't want it to show up on my report! 


Here are the results from this week: 
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this week: 7 3/8 yards


Fabric added year to date: 14 5/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 25 yards


Net fabric used: 9 5/8 yards


It is nice to be a little more into the black! Hope you had a great week with your stash. 

Comments

Angie in SoCal said…
If there had been a batiks bundle, I wouldn't have been able to resist! Congrats on your will power. And great destashing, Jennifer.
Dar said…
I admire your will power at aa great sale! I would not have been so good.
Kate said…
Always a good week where you have more out than in.
Way to go on your usage and resisting the sales! ;)