Stash Report - Week 10 2012

Again this week, I worked on prepping my kits for the retreat, which begins this afternoon. Again, it makes for kinda boring pictures, but on the bright side, it makes for a good stash report! 


I finished up another kit this week, bringing the total to 4 new projects I am going to work on. I also threw in a small kit that I bought at a show last year...or maybe the year before. I am also bringing my red and white snowball UFO with me in hopes of getting at least part of the top together while I am there. I have about 1/4 of the blocks made now and decided that I will work on assembling the top in sections as I get them done because I think that will give me a little more motivation to keep going. 


Here's the report for the week: 
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this week: 2 1/8 yards


Fabric added year to date: 14 3/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 13 1/8 yards


Net fabric used (added): (1 1/4 yards)  almost there! 


I will be doing a little blogging from retreat so stay tuned to see what I am working on! Hope you had a great week with your stash.

Comments

Dar said…
Have fun at retreat. I just got back from 4 days at a retreat. Got lots done, but nothing completely finished. Maybe you will have better luck. Can't wait to see what you finish. I'm finishing mine this week at home and will be posting during the week too.