Stash Report - Week 5 2012

I used a little bit of stash this week to make an iPad holder. 


Other than that, my week was dedicated to binding and quilting a top for a family friend. I had some issues yesterday because I am using a spool of thread, so Mike helped me rig up a homemade horizontal spool holder from a wire coat hanger. It is a good temporary solution and should get me through this quilt. 


Tomorrow is my monthly bee sewing day and I am debating what I will take to work on - probably two of the projects on my list for this month, and then maybe my red & white snowball quilt to continue to make some progress on that. My sewing buddy Jack will be with my for the day so I am sure there will be some entertaining pictures! 


Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this week: 1/2 yard
Fabric added ytd: 8 1/8 yards
Fabric used ytd: 6 1/4 yards


Net fabric used (added): -1 7/8 yards -- still working on getting myself into the black and targeting the end of the month for that. 


Before you leave, I have a favor to ask -- my mom entered her snowman quilt in the weekly quilting gallery contest and she is in 2nd place -- would you go visit their site and give her your vote? Her quilt is named "Farewell Carol Victory." 


Hope you had a great week with your stash! 

Comments

Mary said…
Voted for you mom. Good luck to her. Enjoy your bee tomorrow. I would really like to do something like that. Have to settle for inviting my sister over every 6 or 8 weeks.