Stash Report - Week 52

I didn't get online yesterday to post my stash report because I was feeling a little under the weather after our big new year's eve party (yeah, that would be the one at my house with my husband and parents playing Wii into the wee hours - crazy, aren't we?), but I did want to finish out the year. 


I used a little fabric last week - first was test fabric for a friend who came over and used the HQ, and then I put the back together for the memory quilt I made with my friend Michele a few weeks ago. It is even loaded on the frame now and just waiting for me. I should be able to get to it a little this week. 


I also did a little shopping - stopped by a new shop downtown called Crimson Tate. I picked up a couple FQs and a pattern. All in all, I am happy with where I ended the year on both my stash usage and my pattern usage. I have a lot of projects in the queue that I want to work on this year, and I think I will continue to track both my stash and my patterns so that I can monitor how I am doing on both. 


Fabric added this week: 1/2 yard
Fabric used this week: 5 yards


Fabric added full year 2011: 48 5/8 yards
Fabric used full year 2011: 126 3/8 yards


Net fabric used in 2011: 77 3/4 yards


My numbers last year were very close to those this year -- 44 5/8 added and 137 1/2 used, so my new was 92 7/8 yards - I guess I am pretty consistent! 


Patterns wound up at -2 for the year -- I bought 17 and used 15 this year. Not too bad. 


Hope you had a great year with your stash and look forward to another one! 

Comments