Stash Report - Week 1 2012

I am pretty sure that you're not supposed to start your year this way....but I had an opportunity I couldn't pass up. My mom works for Terri Degenkolb of Whimsicals, and a few weeks ago, Terri gave my mom a big bag of fabric that she didn't want any more. After I put together several bundles for guild door prizes, my mom let me go through the bag and pull out anything I wanted. I had a good time. This is what I wound up with.
The same night, I popped open a little kit to make a Minkee bear, so I used a smidge of fabric with that, but it isn't done yet, so I don't have a picture to post yet. I hope to finish it up this week, and then can show a picture next week. 


I do have a couple pictures from shopping over the last few weeks. I hit a couple shops over the holidays and picked up a few things. Here are the purchases. The first is a few notions from Back Door Quilts, and the second is a pattern and a couple cool fabrics from Crimson Tate
I also was the lucky winner of a blog giveaway in December from Susan Brubaker Knapp. I have followed her blog for a while and am amazed by her awesome work. This is the bag I won.
Here's the official reports for this week: 


Fabric added this week: 5 3/8 yards
Fabric used this week: 1/8 yard


Net fabric used (added): (5 1/4 yards)


The good news is that I have a back to make this week, so that should point me back in the right direction! Hope you had a great week with your stash!

Comments

Whoa! You are going the wrong way!! :)
Sara said…
hhmmm...maybe we should have a category for "free fabric"...which, in my opinion, shouldn't count against us! lol
(and color me green with envy over your luck!)
Melanie said…
I have to agree with Sara, free fabric doesn't count!!

Even if you do decide to count it, the backing you make this week will definitely help.