2016 APQ UFO Challenge List

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Stash Report - Week 41

This was really a quite boring week for stash reporting, because I didn't spend much time sewing. I am working on finishing up my quilts for the quilt show in 2 weeks and quilting one of my UFOs on the Avante. It is all moving along, but fairly slowly. This week, the only fabric that went out was for a birthday fat quarter. 


Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this week: 1/4 yard


Fabric added year to date: 39 3/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 91 1/4 yards


Net fabric used: 51 7/8 yards


Pattern usage remains the same at a net of 1 used for the year. 


I hope to have some pictures coming this week as I get all my quilts labelled, add their sleeves, and get them into their pillowcases for quilt drop off next weekend. 

2 comments:

jillquilts said...

Good luck with the quilt show! And getting your quilts done. I can't wait to see how this year's show goes. :)

kwiltnkats said...

Lots of work goes along with quilt shows. I wish you what you hope to gain by participating. They are fun and worth the preparation in my opinion. Most important is that Mother Nature cooperates.