From Regina's blog:
2. Send the finished block(s) to:
4Patches4Hope c/o Regina Arlauckas, PO Box 363 Churchville, NY 144283. Please consider making a $4 donation for each block you make to the American Cancer Society via the link at The American Cancer Society or enclose a check to the American Cancer Society with your blocks. (Please do NOT enclose cash and be sure your checks are to the American Cancer Society.)
4. The goal is 1000 blocks and $4,000 by February 28, 2012.
5. Received blocks will be assembled into “comfort quilts” and donated to the Anderson Medical Center in Anderson, SC and the Pluta Cancer Center in Rochester, NY.
6. Each block donated will enter your name into a drawing for “participation prizes.”
7. Donations of backing fabrics, batting and services are also appreciated.If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Here's where you can check in on Regina's blog and keep track of this project's progress => http://thequeenbeesbuzz.blogspot.com/