Stash Report - Week 30

Well, I really should have posted my stash report this morning given how awesome it is this week, but I have been doing all the mundane tasks required when you return from a week long family vacation. We spent last week in the lovely state of Pennsylvania...I will share stories and pictures later this week. While I was gone, my mom was cutting into my stash for three different things and she made great progress in my stashbusting (probably the best week of the year so far). She cut up 4 yards of fabric for scrap pet bags, helped Mallory, Lois' niece, pick out fabric from her late aunt's stash for her senior project (Lois would be so tickled that she's making a quilt!), and started working on a graduation quilt using some of my moda marbles. 


While she was doing so well, I had the chance to visit Quilt Odyssey, a nice show in Hershey, PA. I added a little to my fabric and pattern stash, pictured below. The snowman pattern is a present for my mom, so I didn't have to count that one :)


Fabric added this week: 1 3/4 yards
Fabric used this week: 13 1/2 yards


Fabric added year to date: 25 7/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 69 3/4 yards


Net fabric used: 43 7/8 yards...not to bad for half way through the year, and I am planning to work on a couple backs this week, so it should look even better next Sunday! 


Since I added a pattern, my net pattern usage is back to zero. 10 in/10 out or used for the year so far. I am hoping to finish the year with a positive number, even if it is just 1! Add that to my goal of reducing UFOs and it is hard to do...but I will keep working on it...I feel a new purse coming on soon! 

Comments

Barb in Mi said…
Please tell your mom to come over to my house and do some stash busting ;-)
Michele said…
I went to that show today - and came away with about the same amount of fabric and thread, PLUS a sewing machine!