Stash Report - Week 20

It was a great week for my stash! I had a plan last Sunday to get my charity quilt top finished so that I can focus on finishing the quilt from the Judy L. workshop I took last year in my guild. It is my 2nd quarter UFO with my bee and I really need to get going to get it quilted and bound by the end of June, which is sneaking up on us quicker and quicker. 


In addition to cutting borders for both the charity quilt and the Judy L. quilt, I used a little fabric for a block I made and gave my mom a big hunk of Kona black for a quilt she's going to start on. 


Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this week: 5 3/4 yards


Fabric added year to date: 19 5/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 37 1/4 yards


Net fabric used: 17 5/8 yards


Last night I finished the top for the charity quilt, and here's a sneak peek. I will show the whole top tomorrow for design wall monday. 


I am counting a pattern used for this top - I adapted a pattern in the book called Jack and Jill quilts by Retta Warehime. It was gifted to me a couple years ago and there are some really sweet quilts in it. Mine is an adaptation of the one in the book called Root Beer Float. 


So 1 pattern used this week and 0 added brings me back to even for the year on pattern usage. 

Comments

kwiltnkats said…
Jennifer, I like the blues in your charity project. How many patterns do you have in your UFO Patterns? I'm interested in how you count these. I'm doing something I think might be similar. I'm trying to make five projects from patterns I want to make each year. Last year was my first year to do it--and a successful one too YIPPEE. You can seem them on my website under the Challenges page. Tell me about your approach. Sandi
Barb in Mi said…
Yes, a great stash week for you! And so many beautiful projects!