Stash Report - week 19

It was a really piddly week for me. I got a little sewing done but really not much. Last Sunday, I put the binding on the two table runners I quilted recently, and later in the week made a super simple preemie quilt for a teacher from our child care center who had a baby girl last weekend way too early.




I had people at my house and guild this week, which chewed up a couple nights and then I was just feeling lazy, but I did bind a little and did some cross stitch, so I don't feel like a total slug :)


Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this week: 5/8 yards


Fabric added year to date: 19 5/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 31 1/2 yards


Net fabric used: 11 7/8 yards


Patterns in/ out this week: 1/3 - bought a Nancy Odom book at the guild meeting, but also donated three l patterns to the guild for our shop at the guild show later this year, so net pattern usage is improving ever so slightly to -1.

Comments

Barb in Mi said…
Every little bit of sewing/ stitching times counts! And some weeks are busier than others. Love the colorful panel - and knoe somebody will be real happy to receive it.
DeeDee said…
Sometimes life just gets in the way of our quilting. I know your sweet quilt will cheer up the new mom.
Melanie said…
As the mom of two premies I can tell you the handmade blankets we received were really wonderful. It was so nice to think that people cared when our family was in crisis!
Well I think binding counts a lot in the world of sewing, cuz it is way too much work!!! Good job on your numbers!
Marla said…
Patterns! Magazines! Books! I commend you for trying to control them! I seem to be on the "buy no fabric, buy lots of magazines" kick myself!