Mother's Day Stash Report

Nothing in/nothing out/nothing added/nothing used, so the numbers remain the same as last week. 

Fabric added year to date: 19 5/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 30 7/8 yards
Net fabric used: 11 1/4 yards



Patterns added/used: -3 for the year


Most of this was due to the fact that I was in Germany for the week for a business trip. We did have one afternoon to explore a little, so here are a few pictures of the sights in Bad Homburg, Germany. 






Hope all the mothers, mothers-to-be, and those who wish to be mothers are having a wonderful day. I've been spoiled by my kids and spent time with my fantastic mom who got me into this whole quilting hobby obsession. I couldn't have asked for a better quilting mentor and cheerleader or a better mom! 

Comments

Melanie said…
So glad you are having a nice Mother's Day!

Hope you are able to find time to sew this week!