Stash Report - Week 8

It is hard to believe that another month of this new year is almost over. I have been plugging away at my February UFO and got it all fused, sandwiched, and have about 1/3 of it quilted. I most likely won't get it done by the end of the month, but am well on my way and hope to finish it within the next month. I have the right spot to hang it in my house, and I am anxious to get it up there. Here's a sneak peek of my progress. 


On Friday night, I went up to my sewing room needing to work on something different. I wound up cutting out a purse and hope to get started on assembling it today or some other time this week. 


My bed quilt still sits on the frame waiting for me to give it some attention...maybe this week will bring the start of that too...but maybe not! 


Fabric added this week: 0
Fabric used this week: 1 1/2 yards


Fabric added year to date: 5 7/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 18 1/8 yards
Net fabric used: 12 1/4 yards


Patterns added/used this week: 0/0

Net patterns used ytd: 1

Comments

I can't wait to see the entire UFO finished. :)

And what purse pattern are you using?
LuAnn said…
I love that fabric line. I only have a charm pack of it so am saving it for awhile. It will make a great purse.