Stash Report - Week 6

I had high hopes to get the backing I bought last week busted this week, but it wasn't to be. Instead, I spent time working on my UFO for Judy's challenge. I also worked on an impromptu project - a pillow that will be shown after it is received by the giftee, and made blocks for the charity quilt I am working on. A fairly slow week in the sewing room, but no fabric or patterns added! 


Fabric added this week: 0
Fabric used this week: 1 7/8 yards


Fabric added year to date: 5 7/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 12 5/8 yards


Net fabric used: 6 3/4 yards


Patterns added/used: 0/0
Net patterns used ytd: 1


Fingers crossed that I can get the fabric on the frame this week and pass the 10 yard mark. 

Comments

You are still doing well!! I hit the 10 yard mark this week. Woo hoo!!
Tamera said…
You're in the black, so that's great!
Go Go!! You can do it! I bet it was fun to work on the pillow.!
Jo said…
I was hoping to get a quilt done for bigger numbers this week but it wasn't to be. Hopefully this week. I have LOTS of sewing I am hoping to do this week.