Stash Report - Week 4

This week was a weird one. I thought I would have lots of time for sewing, but it didn't turn out that way. I did work on a small UFO that I will blog about later this week, and I spent all of my sewing time this weekend working on binding my January UFO so that I can have it done and post about it tomorrow. 


I did use some fabric this week, as I pulled from my stash to provide the backing and a consistent black for a comfort quilt that several of my quilting friends are making for another quilting friend. It is a good thing I had to pull fabric for that, because I had my first addition of the year. A few weeks ago, I won a giveaway on Cara Quilts, and this week, I received my Pure Jelly Roll. The good news is that they cancelled each other out :)
 Light above, dark below



Fabric used this week: 2 3/4 yards
Fabric added this week: 2 3/4 yards


Fabric added year to date: 2 3/4 yards
Fabric used year to date: 10 1/2 yards
Net fabric used: 7 3/4 yards


I also added a new book to my library this week as I had a bonus card to Joann's, and I couldn't let that go to waste! 


Patterns added/used this week: 1/0
Net pattern usage for the year: 2

Comments

Barb in Mi said…
Lucky you with your JR win - and perfect timing of using the same amount of stash!
Personally, I wouldn't count "won" fabric as an addition to my stash--at least not to the 'stashbusting' accounting. But that's just me. . .
Great job! And I really like that fabric you won!