Stash Report - End of 2010 and Start of 2011

I decided to break my stash report into 2010 and 2011 today so that I can officially track my year to date usage (and yes, I am just that anal!). I had a sewing day at my mom's this week and the kids were really good, even though Jack refused to nap. I got a table runner top done and started in on a new quilt using a book I've had for a while. This is a picture of the jelly roll, book, and ruler that I picked out a few weeks ago. I wound up picking a pattern that doesn't require background fabric, so the cream fabric in the picture will go back down to the basement. 


I also made up a few more scrap bags and started sewing some blue squares together for a charity quilt. It left me with some good usage to wrap up 2010. 


Fabric added this week: 0
Fabric used this week: 4 3/4 yards


Fabric added all of 2010: 44 5/8 yards
Fabric used all of 2010: 137 1/2 yards


Net fabric used for 2010: 92 7/8 yards -- I am really happy with this total considering the fabric I was gifted at Christmas! 


Ok, now moving on to 2011. The UFO challenge really got me going yesterday and I pulled out my project for the month and got started on making a backing for it. I didn't have enough room to lay everything out, so I stacked it to go to workday on Monday and moved on to more blue squares. The evening of sewing got me off to a good start for 2011. This year I am also going to track my patterns in/used so that I can keep myself in check for pattern purchases too. You'll see that in my Sunday reports as well. 


Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this week: 2 yards
Net fabric used: 2 yards


Patterns in = 0
Patterns used = 0


Hope you all had a good week/day too! Happy new year!

Comments

SpinningStar said…
Ahem... this is your friendly accountant... you have a typo! I think you need to have a net of 2 yards used for 2011!

Good job!

Liz
Alycia said…
Nice - YOu used a lot in 2010! Impressive.
Ruthie said…
Great start for 2011.