Stash Report - Week 48

This week was a good one for the HQ! I got two projects loaded, quilted, and pulled off. One got trimmed and sent off for binding (gotta love having a friend who loves to bind!), and I bound the other so it's ready for Christmas. Since both projects are gifts, no full pictures to post, but I'll give you a hint....


I used a small amount of fabric to back the second project, a table runner, and didn't venture into any quilt shops this week, so nothing added. 


Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this week: 1/2 yard


Fabric added year to date: 38 7/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 129 3/8 yards


Net fabric used: 90 1/2 yards


I was talking to my husband this morning about how much I've used this year and how it doesn't even begin to make a dent...guess that means I'll be stashbusting again next year! Visit Judy's blog to see how her week was and take a peek at the other stashbusters. 

Comments

Regina said…
I am not tracking, but hear you on how the headway on busting seems to barely scratch the surface. 2011 will be more scrappy quilts for me again - and maybe some finishes to bust some backings??
Charlene S said…
Stash busting is one way to keep an account of my buying or enhancement. Too much enhancement is well, too much old lines kept.
As much as I have bought to make things this year, I need to get to making more with what I already have. That is the plan for next year!

Just a few more yards and you will be at 100 used. You can do it!