Stash Report - Week 46

After my amazing stash busting last week, I was down for the count! I had a fever from Thursday night through Tuesday afternoon and was unable to function well from Saturday through Monday. It was a rough weekend, and in addition to being sick, an incredibly busy week for work. I worked from my bed on Monday, my couch on Tuesday, then back into the office on Wed, and training my department on a new computer system Thursday and Friday. To say I was wiped out in the evenings was an understatement! I had a little energy by Friday night, and really wanted to get down to my frame. After settling a few issues, I was able to get going on a baby quilt and get it finished in under an hour. I spent a couple hours later in the evening making and attaching a scrappy binding to the top. Now, I just need to sew it on and it will be ready to mail to the new baby girl. Here's a sneak peek. 
I did use a little stash for the binding, and my mom returned with a few presents from Quilt Festival in Houston, so the report does have a silver lining this week (and that little schnibble of fabric isn't even a fat eighth, so it doesn't get counted :). 


Fabric added this week: 0
Fabric used this week: 3/8 yard


Fabric added year to date: 38 7/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 126 1/8 yards


Net fabric used: 87 1/4 yards

Comments

Tamera said…
Way to go! You're almost to 100 yards busted!
Kate said…
Hope you are feeling much better. Even with the lousy week looks like busted some stash, which is always a good thing.
What a terrible time to be sick. Hope you're feeling better!
Judy Laquidara said…
Feeling bad and having a job and a family doesn't allow much time for fun stuff. Hope you're feeling MUCH better by now.
Lori said…
tea, lemon, and whiskey! Maybe a little honey.....! Its not fun to be sick and have to work.
Katie Z. said…
Glad you're doing a little better - the quilt peek looks very cute!
Gina said…
Oh sweetie I'm sorry you've been feeling rough. I hope you are starting to feel better now.

Love and hugs Gina xxx
I'm glad that you are feeling better now! You are still doing great on your stash busting! :)