2016 APQ UFO Challenge List

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stash Report - Week 44

WEEK 44??? Where has this year gone?!?!? Yikes, that means Christmas is just around the corner, then a new year not long after that. I can't believe it is almost November, seems like the last few months have gone even faster than the rest of the year, which really feels like it has flown by. 


Not a terribly exciting stash report this week. I realized that I forgot to add a yard that I gave my mom for a project she worked on at the retreat, and I cut fabric to make a couple blocks for a comfort quilt this week. 


Fabric added this week: 0
Fabric used this week: 1 1/4 yards


Fabric added year to date: 38 7/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 112 7/8 yards


Net fabric used: 74 yards


I am working on two comfort quilts right now for friends and have agreed to supply the back for both. I am hoping to pull and prepare them this week, so next week's report should look good if I get to them. 


Hope you all have a great week and Happy Halloween! 

4 comments:

jillquilts said...

Happy Halloween to you! What are the kids going to be?

Your reports are still looking awesome!! Way to go!

Tamera said...

You're doing great!

Charlene S said...

You are in the black and that is always good.

Moneik said...

The kids look great! Hope you get to enjoy some sewing this week.