Stash Report - Week 35

Up again, down again, up again, down again. That seems to be how my stash report has been running for a while. This week, I worked on my Judy L. quilt and got all the border blocks made! I even got one side put on the quilt and, miracle of miracles, it fits! I am excited now to get this quilt finished, but I have run into a little problem....not enough fabric for the borders. If any of you know the name of this fabric or happen to have some in your stash, I am willing to buy, trade, or quilt for it. I need about a yard, and I think I bought this about two years ago at a sale. It is a black batik with the dots, and the color in the picture is actually pretty accurate. 


I did do a little cutting of fabric this week for the border blocks, and yesterday I started a new project! I really don't need a new project, but I just couldn't help myself. Pictures to come as I get it together. 


There was a little fabric addition to my house this week, as I received birthday fat quarters from my bee. There is a lovely mix of teal batiks and pink tone on tones. 


Fabric added this week: 1 3/4 yards
Fabric used this week: 7/8 yards


Fabric added year to date: 31 3/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 84 1/8 yards


Net fabric used: 52 3/4 yards

Comments

I wish that I could help with the fabric, but I don't collect batiks unfortunately! I do love that teal batik with the hearts though!

Great report!
What a bummer that you're short on fabric. I wish I could help, but I have very few batiks in my stash. Hope someone can help you.
Linda said…
I'll look through my stash for you. You just never know what might turn up. Love the pretty fabrics you received. Happy belated birthday!
Tamera said…
I have very few batiks, but I'll look, too.
Mary-Kay said…
I have lots of batiks but that's not one of them even though I wish it was. It's nice fabric. Sorry I couldn't help you out.
Katie Z. said…
I'm sorry to say I know I don't have your fabric! My Assistant would LOVE your pinks.
Sandee said…
Hi Jennifer, I have that fabric about 2 yards of it and you are welcome to it. Let me know how to send it to you. I am in Madison,wi.
You can have it but if you want to send me some fabric back that would be nice. Sandy
43sjb@charter.net