Stash Report - Week 31

The stash reporting started out a little scary this week because I couldn't find my stash reporting spreadsheet on my computer. After searching the whole system, I finally found it in a folder on my desktop for videos(must have been inadvertently dragged in there). Whew...glad to have that back! 


I used a little fabric this week to practice my FMQ'ing and plan to cut up more in the next few weeks. I am finally getting around to doing some quilting on my HQ while it is in the table and wish I'd started weeks ago! I am also itching to get it back in the frame...and I have a long list of tops I want to get started on, but now am hoping that some of the sit down quilting will give me ideas for new patterns to use with the frame too. 


I also acquired a little fabric this week. Mom and I went to an "auction" at a local quilt shop and wound up getting a boatload of piggies, which are 1/2 of a fat eighth. I also added the fabric from the two kits I forgot about last week. 


Fabric added this week: 2 3/4 yards
Fabric used this week: 1 1/2 yards


Fabric added year to date: 21 3/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 78 3/8 yards


Net fabric used: 57 yards


Seems like I keep hovering around the mid 50's...let's hope I can break 60 yards this month!

Comments

You are doing great!! I can't wait to see some of the quilting that you do using the HQ as a table top machine!