Stash Report - Week 24

Monday, our bee had our monthly work day and I was able to go with the kids. It was a great day and I got a lot done! I did some precutting on Sunday night, so I was able to get right to sewing when I got there. I worked on baby blankets - I am a little behind! 4 babies need blankets - two under a month, and two over 3 months - so I needed to get on the ball. Whenever I have more than one to make, I use this pattern from Quiltmaker magazine. I had two fabrics in my stash from my visit to Cincinnati last year (they were both on the sale rack!), and added a yard of Moda marble from my Lois stash. 


Jenna decided that she wanted to help me sew. We couldn't get the foot pedal set up, so she worked on pushing the fabric under the presser foot and had a great time. 


Here are the three blankets (in quarters). I will be looking for some flannel on my trip to Columbus next weekend so that I can finish them up. 


This was a good addition to my stash report: 
Fabric added this week: 0
Fabric used this week: 3 yards


Fabric added year to date: 9 yards
Fabric used year to date: 62 3/4 yards


Net fabric used: 53 3/4 yards


Next weekend, I head to several shops and the NQA show in Columbus, OH, so I expect the stash report to be a little more interesting! 

Comments

Linda said…
What a cute pattern and really perfect for what you're doing. I'm impressed you got so much done with your little helpers along! I'll see you at the NQA show on Saturday. Woot woot!
Way to go on the blankets!! And your report is still looking good!! :)
Amy said…
Cute baby blankets! You have some cute help.
Barb in Mi said…
3 yards for baby blankets: great job! I checked out the pattern link and it looks like a great way of cutting & making blankets. Got to try it!