Odds and Ends

Over the last few weeks, I have done lots of little projects. I mentioned most of them in my last post, but didn't have pictures to share...now I do!

Humbug bag -- a "man bag" for our friend Steve who needs a place to store his keys, ipod, etc. while on the boat.


Halloween headbands -- since Jenna forgot to give the one I made for her friend to her, I could take a picture of it...no idea where Jenna's is now! Hers had pumpkins on it.



Blocks....for the head of the quilt show (our theme was "Let Us Entertain You")

...and for bee-mate Loralei


And, since I was wandering around taking pictures, I thought I would show this one. I did the cross stitch for this several years ago and finished the pillow in 2007 I think. The kids love messing with the little bag button!

Comments

Gina said…
You have been busy haven't you. Love the cushion

Love and hugs Gina xxx
LOL!!! You made a "murse"! Makes me giggle! Love love love the blocks!!